“What a gift”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

casalta23
Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“What a gift”
Reviewed January 12, 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

My daughter booked this for me as a get away after Xmas and the new year. She booked for a short break of 3nights/4days. I was reluctant to go as would be on my own without even my dog. I must say that I enjoyed every moment and in fact could have done with a few more days. The accommodation is spacious and very comfortable with all the facilities you could possibly ask for. The outlook over the lake was beautiful. Lovely site and very quiet. I really look forward to returning later in the year to make the most of the terrace and the views. Would totally recommend.

Jan 23, 2018
Thank you for your feedback. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay. I do hope that you will book with us again, and when you do, please remember to use your £50 2cHolidays voucher. The 2cHolidays Team
Cambridge UK
Reviewed August 7, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Aug 11, 2017
"Thank you for your feedback. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay. I do hope that you will book with us again, and when you do, please remember to use your £50 2cHolidays voucher. The 2cHoliday Team""
atunneycl...
Norwich, United Kingdom
“First class!”
Reviewed April 16, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

This caravan is excellent! Everything you need and located by the lake. It's brand new and feels very luxurious. A fabulous home from home which we didn't want to leave! Highly recommend and 2C holidays were also excellent.

Apr 18, 2017
Thank you for your great feedback. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay at Osprey 13 at Carlton Meres. It is indeed a beautiful caravan in a lovely spot. We do hope you book with us again, and when you do, remember to use your £50 2cHolidays voucher. Emma, 2cHolidays
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing