“Amazing Italian”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

A jewel hidden away in Sheldon. Superb food and brilliant staff. We've enjoyed many a birthday treat here.

1  Thank JD52BAD

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Ate here with my wife recently, all the food was spot on, proper home cooked feel. The reason I felt I had to write a review is because of the risotto. One of my favourite meals and this one may just be the best I've had.

Also the staff are lovely, felt totally welcome from start to finish.

Will hopefully return soon.

Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

This is an Italian Restaurant straight out of the streets of Sciccily and dropped just off the A45 in Sheldon... authentic, traditionally cooked food that is accompanied by authentic, traditional, friendly and professional staff. Truly amazing. Thank you.

1  Thank Jonathan R
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

This is one of my favourite restaurants. The food is divine. I often order the risotto wrapped in Parma ham and it is to die for. Best risotto I've ever tasted and I eat a lot of risotto! Owners are always lovely and often get a hug or kiss on leaving. It feels like you are in Italy! And we can walk home. Very lucky. But don't let the location put you off. Excellent food. Excellent atmosphere. Fab!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Busy Saturday night - no problem taking us at last minute. Nothing too much trouble
Simple really - food is excellent.
Portion size very good, quality of cooking and finish - wonderful.
Ambiance and character is fantastic.
The service first class.
Will definitely now be our Italian restaurant of choice when we are in Birmingham on business.

1  Thank MarshallTWM