“private function”

Ranked #27 of 29 Restaurants in Southwell
Nottingham, England, United Kingdom
“private function”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Fantastic venue for a private party, warm and welcoming atmosphere, excellent facilities for the DJ and very accomodating for all our needs. Food was great and staff are very helpful and friendly. Would definately recommend for parties and food.

• Visited September 2013
Rama N, Owner at The Reindeer Inn, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
It was a great night having all you here:-) Thanks for using our venue:-) hope we will see you in near future.

“Superb”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

I visited this delightful pub last Thursday to be greeted by a thriving pub and a curry evening. Unable to resist I ordered a chicken vindaloo medium. Whilst I was waiting Sam the batman served me a fantastic pint of John smiths cask, That i consider to be the best in Notts. when the curry came cooked by the landlord Ramma, it was fantastic. I would recommend this pub to anyone, and I will definitely return to this pub. Thanks Ramma and Sam for a terrific evening.

Rama N, Manager at The Reindeer Inn, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
Good to hear that you liked our service:-) thanks very much.
Sam