Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
A great out of the way place for superb wines

Reviewed yesterday
Kenneth M
Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
Lovely

We just love Gray Monk winery. What a true gem it is. We had a lovely tasting and of course had... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from $76.45
from $122.80
from $112.76
More Info
All reviews wine tasting grapevine restaurant okanagan lake free tour great lunch beautiful view great wine tasting room pinot gris estate winery duck service was excellent wine making delicious food wineries server patio
Reviewed yesterday

My wife and I visited the Gray Monk Estate Winery it was a Monday morning but we were greeted nicely by the lady there and she gave us wonderful details about the wines as well as facts related to her English colleague who was not working that day. We came away with 5 bottles of assorted wines. Some of which we have already tride including the Rose Sparkling which was superb.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We just love Gray Monk winery. What a true gem it is.

We had a lovely tasting and of course had to indulge in buying the wines we tasted.

The scenery is stunning and the staff are amazing.

I would highly recommend visiting this winery when in be Okanagan. It’s hands down one of it favourite!

Thanks again Gray Monk for another lovely experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Fantastic Pinot Gris and a bevy of other wines. The after-dinner wine was a huge surprise. Not syrupy but pleasant and mild. We packed a couple of bottles of wine from this vineyard to take back to the US. This is one stop that we will return, next time we are driving so a case or two will fit in the truck! They have a huge wall full of medals and ribbons for winning various wine events. At least a couple of hundred.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great wine tastings, found a white I really like here!! Food for lunch in restaurant was excellent and piping hot when served.
I would highly recommend

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This is a beautiful winery with incredible views and a lovely property. The restaurant has wonderful views of the lake, and although it was too cold to sit outside, the dining room was warm and cozy with great views.
Amazing food and service! Loved the fresh soups and truly enjoyed my vegan entree. Friends loved the seafood pasta and other options as well.
Of course you can’t beat Gray Monk wine choices either, and they offer a nice tasting flight with your meal as an option.
Highly recommend!

Reviewed October 5, 2018

A short drive from sparkling hill this winery was a great spot to get our first taste of Okanagan wines. Judging by the amount of deers we saw grazing on the grapes they too like Gray Monk!
The tasting room was full but it didn't take long before we were served. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff made it hard to pick just a few wines.
Even the culinary side of the shop was well appointed. We picked up a locally made "bacon ketchup", if that isn't a winning combination I don't know what is. Haven't tried it yet but looking forward to it.

Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in to Gray Monk and had a terrific wine tasting experience.
The wine tasted great, couldn't help but pick up a couple of bottles.
Not only was the staff friendly and very knowledgeable regarding their own wines and vineyard, but had a good deal of knowledge regarding other wineries and the types of grapes growing across the entire region.
If you've never been to this winery, make sure it's on the list when you schedule your next wine tour.

1  Thank viperfist
Reviewed September 17, 2018

We came here on a wine tour over the weekend and had a wonderful experience with the staff. We tasted a few wines, learned some history on the winery and took in the gorgeous scenery. 5 Stars! Will definitely come back here next time I am passing through. The Gewurtramier was perfect and well priced. Fantastic experience, can't say enough good things...

Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

I visited this winery specifically to pick up some wine. I was in awe of the beautiful views that you could see. Attached to the winery is a fantastic restaurant with a great menu. I would highly suggest this restaurant. I was very impressed

Reviewed September 4, 2018

Went to the Grey Monk o enjoy some time with friends who who here from another city. They wanted to visit a winery that had a restaurant overlooking a lake, if possible. So we booked a table at the Grape Vine Restaurant and it checked all the boxes we were hoping for.

It was a beautiful day so were we sat out on the patio, which has plenty of screens to protect you from the sun. The screens come down to the top of the glass railing that surrounds the patio but you may wanna put sunscreen on your legs as they will be in full sun (if you sit near the glass railing).

The waitress was a very helpful young lady who knew her wines and all the meals on the menu.

I ordered the Vegetarian Trio and it was so well done that I enjoyed every bite. Other in our group ordered the "special" that was available that particular day. I can't remember the name of it but I do know that everyone was in heaven as they ate it. The wines (obviously made by the Grey Monk Winery) were fabulous.

This is not a place to go to if you want cheap food. This is a well established restaurant that obviously has trained chefs who know how to prepare food. You should expect, and you will get, top class food here.

We spend at least 2 hours dining here and it was amazing. We enjoyed ourselves a little too long because when we were finished dining, their "wine store" was closed :(

I highly recommend this place. It is worth every dollar your spend.