“Amazing food and views!”
Review of Turtle Bay Pub

Turtle Bay Pub
Ranked #9 of 40 Restaurants in Lake Country
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We popped in here for a lunch bite with my parents and 16 month old son. My husband is normally very weary of bringing our son into any restaurant but Turtle Bay Pub was brilliant! They had a high chair for him and we ordered some french fries to keep him happy while we waited for our meals and they brought it right out for him. Keeping him fed and happy is only the first step towards a pleasant dining experience.

The food was AMAZING! Definitely not the kind of food you should be eating if you are looking to lose weight, but if you were on a diet, why are you eating at a pub anyway? I had the ciabata chicken burger and I couldn't finish it as there was so much food. I wanted to, it was absolutely delicious! My husband and Dad had the burgers and my Dad (who is an international pilot and has had burgers all over the world) declared that the Turtle Bay Pub burger was the best he's ever had. Life-changingly good!

We will definitely be back the next time we find ourselves in the Okanagon!

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Awesome Pub, my fav in the Okanagan. Spent a few evenings here with friends and family. Very nice looking over the lake, great pub food, good service, good value. We really enjoyed our nights out at the Turtle Bay. Make sure you try the Benito drink...

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Service is still good how ever they do not keep servers with them long. The food portions and quality have not been consistent. Cost is ok if the quality was there. Used to love going to turtle bay pub. Hope they can get their quality back, so we can continue going there.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

The pub is not hard to find in the sense that you can see it easily from the road, but trying to find access to the correct entrance that leads eventually to the pub's parking lot is quite an adventure for a first time visitor. We made four tries before getting it right. Would it be too much to ask for a sign on the road reading "PUB" and an arrow? Once we did park and go in we had on balance a pretty satisfactory experience. The location is actually a good one with a nice view out onto a marina. The service I might describe as competent but perfunctory. We were greeted quickly, the order was taken correctly, the meal didn't take excessively long given it was busy and the bill came when we asked for it. But the servers were rather obviously going through the motions with no real interest in how the dining experience was going for the customers. To eat one of us had a focacia clubhouse which came with a rather good cauliflower and cheese soup. After entirely satisfying her appetite with half the sandwich the other half came with us for consumption tomorrow. I had a chicken quesadilla that was large, well loaded and stayed together reasonably well. The driver had an ice tea and I had pint of good beer from a fairly good little selection on tap. With taxes and before tip for the two of us it came to just over $38 which we thought fair.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

One of my fave pubs in the Okanagan and worth the drive to come here in Winfield and relax patio side or enjoy sitting back and watching sports and listening to tunes. Food is good and prices the same as most other pubs.