“Excellent Flavor!”

L'Isola Bella Bistro
Ranked #2 of 37 Restaurants in Lake Country
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Andreas Di Maggio opened l'isola bella bistro in 2007 ,his cuisine has been popular ever since. From delicious pastas to excellent homemade sauces .Fresh salads to testy appetizers. It has been a rewarding experience for Andreas and his staff.
Oyama, Canada
“Excellent Flavor!”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

LOVE this quaint Italian restaurant! The food offers amazing flavor. The staff should get 5 stars for customer service! Very well priced and the atmosphere makes you feel like you are in Italy!

Visited July 2014

Parksville, Canada
“My favourite restaurant in Lake Country”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

We live in Lake Country and this is my favourite restaurant. The food is excellent and we've always had great service. My only complaint is that the menu never seems to change and they've not had daily specials. On our last visit (June 2014) they had a prime rib special which was extremely good. I hope specials are now a regular feature. The place is quite small and gets very busy particularly on Friday nights so reservations are a must. The restaurant also offers take out.

• Visited June 2014
“Excellent food, excellent price!”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

We were in town for soccer, so were looking for some pasta for the kids for dinner. The boys ordered kid sized pasta meals. They were a great size for them and came with salad and bread for $6.50. Plus the full sized portions were also well priced. Like I said, excellent food, excellent prices, excellent for family's.

West Kelowna, Canada
“Worth the trip from West Kelowna”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Since we discovered this spot by accident a few years ago, we make the trek once or twice a year for a late lunch and it always ends up being supper, the servings are that filling.
We always get the same waitress and she is a sweetheart.
We love Italian food and have eaten it in many countries. L'Isola Bella is on a par with many of the places we have enjoyed over the years.
We've never had a bad meal and it is a very pleasant little restaurant.
We will be back.

Penticton, BC, Canada
“Very poor service”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

I have been to this bistro in the past and have had great service and good food. However we went there a few days ago and was very disappointed. The service was very slow as it took almost 20 minutes to get our order placed. Three different tables that had arrived after us received their meal 20 minutes before we even got the first bit of food on our table. My meal tasted 'off'. I have had this plate before and liked it. When I went to pay for the meal the server was obviously annoyed that I did not leave a tip. I will NOT be back!