“Great italian food”

L'Isola Bella Bistro
Ranked #2 of 40 Restaurants in Lake Country
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Andreas Di Maggio opened l'isola bella bistro in 2007 ,his cuisine has been popular ever since. From delicious pastas to excellent homemade sauces .Fresh salads to testy appetizers. It has been a rewarding experience for Andreas and his staff.
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is a quaint little Italian restaurant with awesome food. Went there today for an office luncheon and everyone was very, very happy (and full) after the meal. The dessert was also yummy! Great food, reasonable prices, can't wait to go back.

1  Thank CoffeeluvrSusan

Reviewed November 3, 2012

My boyfriend and I are from Vernon and we drive out to L'isola bella often for dinner. It's a small and intamate restaurant, the food is delicious, and the people are really nice. Our favorites are the house Seafood Neptuno, the cannelloni, the salad with house dressing. I think they should sell this dressing, it's amazing. I would highly reccomend this restaurant.

1  Thank ShaylaEve
Reviewed November 1, 2012

This is one of those places where you almost don't want to tell anyone about in case it gets so busy you'll never get in. However, they really deserve a pat on the back, so I'll throw caution to the wind.
My husband and I have eaten at this restaurant many many times and are always amazed at the consistency of the service, and the food. It's always excellent! It is our favorite go to spot for the following reasons: We love the ambiance. It's warm, cozy, inviting and always smells so good when you walk in. They do a wonderful job of hiring and training their staff. The service is always excellent and we always walk away feeling good. Most importantly...the FOOD! We were there last night and laughed between us that we have the Seafood Neptuno at least 25 times and maybe they should offer a "buy 25, get 1 free" card. We occasionally try other things on the menu,which are always good, but we are hooked on that darn Neptuno. Their salad at the start of each meal is always crisp and fresh and the salad dressing is so unreal I have asked to buy some to take home, which they were kind enough to oblige. Their meals are very reasonably priced and plentiful and their wine list is adequate. They also offer gluten free! We feel it is very good value for dollar. It is a pleasure to spend our hard earned dollars at this locally owned and operated, independent establishment! I would recommend calling ahead to make reservations as they fill up fast on the weekends.

1  Thank lsmith55518
Reviewed October 23, 2012

For some reason my wife and I have found a succession of great Italian Bistros in the Okanagan Valley lately. This small and intimate restaurant in Lake Country BC provided us with a delightful dining experience on a recent Wednesday night. To our surprise the joint was packed - so obviously many folks, locals especially had discovered this jewel prior to our visit. The food was excellent. My wife had a ravioli dish that was baked in a garlic sauce and I had a large serving of Spaghetti Boulganese. Both pasta dishes were beautifully cooked and flavoured - and despite our healthy appetites we left with doggie bags. Perhaps that was because the appetizers (brochetta) and salads were so ample and delicious. Given the large crowd in this small restaurant and the number of drop-ins picking up orders to go, the service by the one server on duty was efficient but slow. Nevertheless it was the kind of atmosphere in which folks don't mind spending time - and the food was worth it! Great value for money as well. Highly recommended but come on in when you are hungry!

1  Thank Majarhumanservices
Reviewed October 5, 2012

We have been before and keep going back, we prefer lunch, the seafood pasta and the protions are big.

2  Thank DONNA M