Stayed 1 night for with the Mrs.
1. big rooms (most have 2 beds)
2. nice view of golf course (patio joins with others - no barricade)
3. comfortable beds and showers.
1. do not get a room with a shared door with another room. Like someone said here you can hear everything from the adjoining room.
2. if you are an early riser, not much to do here before 7am. the restaurant opens at 6:30am and the gym at 7:00am. i think the golf course doesn't even open up until about 7:30am?
3. a little bit pricey at the restaurants, but to be expected.
I have a personal bias towards American hospitality. I don't think anyone in the world does service like Americans. So although Canadians might be polite, they most often will not go totally out of their way. That said, I would probably try this place again. I was there on cash and points from my Starwood Credit Card. I only paid $60 for the room. I didn't play golf this time, but expect a 5 1/2 hour round. This place appeals to wealthy Albertan red necks on a stag weekend for some reason.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Bear Mountain Golf Resort & Spa, Victoria hotel features 36 holes of Nicklaus Design golf. Indulge in a beauty or wellness treatment at the accredited Sante Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Westin Bear Mountain Victoria Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Bear Mountain Victoria Golf Resort And Spa
- Westin Bear Mountain Victoria Golf Hotel Victoria
- Westin Bear Mountain Victoria Hotel
- Westin Victoria
- Victoria Westin