We stayed for 3 night for our anniversary (July 29-Aug 1) and we enjoyed the resort very much. Many thanks to Lydia offered us a wonderful service.
Our king suite includes: small family room, breakfast nook, half bath, master bath with bathtubs and standing shower. The full kitchen equipped with all the dishes, glasses, appliances.
The hotel is about 40 min from the Swartz ferry and 20 min to downtown and tourist trap area.
Stay here if you are looking for relaxation getaway, romantic atmosphere, and rejuvenate yourself.
The hotel surrounding by upper middle class neighborhood, private estate, contemporary lofts. So that means you are not in the wart-mart or dollar general/tree stores neighborhoods.
There is a Costco nearby the resort and it's very convenience to pick up ready meals, snacks and juices.
There will be a $18 plus tax resort fee for each day. This fee allows you to access wifi, parking, fitness center, and many more. If you are a complainers or whiners about the resort fee then move on and down grade yourself for a cheaper hotel in-town.
I strongly recommended this hotel/resort to family and friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Bear Mountain Golf Resort & Spa, Victoria hotel features 36 holes of Nicklaus Design golf. Indulge in a beauty or wellness treatment at the accredited Sante Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Starwood, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westin Bear Mountain Victoria Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Bear Mountain Victoria Golf Resort And Spa
- Westin Bear Mountain Victoria Golf Hotel Victoria
- Westin Bear Mountain Victoria Hotel
- Westin Victoria
- Victoria Westin