“Decent Food”

Original Joe's
Ranked #8 of 45 Restaurants in Langford
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Don't expect anything special from this place. They do offer decent food, and service is usually pretty good. Never had to wait for a table. The place is pretty clean which is a plus.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

When this place opened I sent my food back as it was not prepared as requested ie I had asked for it without meat and it was brought with meat. The owner of this new restaurant proceded to tell us in a very confrontational way that next time we should read the menu more carefully. I guess the waitress had blamed us for her mistake. By his behaviour I could see why she did not want to tell the truth. Wow. Have never and will never go back. The little bit of food we ate was terrible anyway so no loss.

2  Thank BCAdventurerer
Reviewed October 14, 2012

how can you beat half price wine!
The service is always excellent as is the food. A weekly treat.
Not the place for a quiet romantic dinner. We go on a regular basis as a couple and never feel like the table next is overpowering.