“Average food”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Staing at Bear Mountain Resort we dined at Jacks Place, a supposed pub opposite the resort. The food was OK but nothing particularly enticing on the menu. My daughter is vegetarian and have a wheat and gluten allergy. Our choices were limited. The sushi bar (which we did not try) may be a good option and I will try that when I next visit the Sante Spa.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Never busy, good food, friendly staff, great place for a business meeting or hanging out with friends.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Great sports bar, lots of screens and plenty of taps. I had the Quesadilla's and they were pretty good. Cozy friendly setting, I'd go back in a minute

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Service was excellent and friendly. Lots of TVs to watch sports. Great Beer selection on tap. Hung out there often. Will be back.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

We enjoyed the Edamame and Hummus. I loved the Flounder and my hubby enjoyed the fajitas, but they lacked the sizzling platter most places serve them on. It was nice and quaint.