“Like this place”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Never busy, good food, friendly staff, great place for a business meeting or hanging out with friends.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Great sports bar, lots of screens and plenty of taps. I had the Quesadilla's and they were pretty good. Cozy friendly setting, I'd go back in a minute

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Service was excellent and friendly. Lots of TVs to watch sports. Great Beer selection on tap. Hung out there often. Will be back.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

We enjoyed the Edamame and Hummus. I loved the Flounder and my hubby enjoyed the fajitas, but they lacked the sizzling platter most places serve them on. It was nice and quaint.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

We loved sitting out on the patio while eating at Jack's, but due to weather sat indoors while we visited as well. The food is really great, and the portions are huge. I had the sushi platter once, the BLT my 2nd visit, and the baked spaghetti my third visit. All of it was really good and i was stuffed after each meal! Also love the hummus and pita appetizer. Oh and the calamari too!!!!! YUM!