“Great Food”

Dining options: Reservations
Buckhannon, West Virginia
“Great Food”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We enjoyed the Edamame and Hummus. I loved the Flounder and my hubby enjoyed the fajitas, but they lacked the sizzling platter most places serve them on. It was nice and quaint.

Visited August 2012

Port Perry, Canada
“Good food, good atmosphere.”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

We loved sitting out on the patio while eating at Jack's, but due to weather sat indoors while we visited as well. The food is really great, and the portions are huge. I had the sushi platter once, the BLT my 2nd visit, and the baked spaghetti my third visit. All of it was really good and i was stuffed after each meal! Also love the hummus and pita appetizer. Oh and the calamari too!!!!! YUM!

• Visited June 2012
Vancouver
“Just a Pub”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

The service at the bar was a little slow, the food was okay and reasonable both beer and food

Visited June 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Good food!”
Reviewed May 4, 2012

Overall, great price for its money! There was nothing that I didn't like there. My husband and I ate their twice during our stay at the Westin. The portions are large and the price is reasonable. Try their salads & fish and chips (I'm usually not a big fan but I loved it!)

Visited April 2012
Victoria, Canada
“Great mountain resort pub atmosphere & food”
Reviewed November 16, 2011

This pub never disappoints. the food is good, especially the Calamari...just may be the best I've ever tasted!
floor to ceiling windows looking out on Bear Mt Golf Course green space & magnificent Douglaa Fir trees, pretty dramatic. BIg floor to ceiling rock fireplace. A great room to meet friends over a beer and munchies. The lobster dip is undoubtedly the finest I've ever had. In the sunshine the outdoor patio rocks.

• Visited October 2011