“Relaxing Stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Langford
Austin, Texas
“Relaxing Stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for a couple of days for a relaxing stay close to the downtown and it was the perfect location. The hotel was pleasant and the rooms were clean and relaxing. The staff were more than helpful and gave us the service we needed. We'll definitely stay here again!

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Lawrence B, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Victoria Gateway, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
Thanks for your great review on Trip Advisor. We are pleased you found your stay to be a relaxing one. We also are happy you found the service to your satisfaction and how clean you found the hotel. If you ever get a chance to visit Victoria again please come back and pay us a visit.
Thanks Again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Orange County, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

We had a comfortable stay at this hotel. Our room had a lovely view. The staff was very friendly and professional. The location is great. The surrounding area is beautiful and it's a short drive to downtown Victoria. I especially liked the fitness center. The equipment was of good quality. I would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Lawrence B, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Victoria Gateway, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Thanks Karfer for your nice review on Trip Advisor. We are very pleased you found your stay with us enjoyable. We hope to see you your next visit to our wonderful city. Thanks!
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

I visited four points after a long tiresome trip and I was worried about how the hotel would be because i wanted a perfect and comfortable stay. Luckily, the stay was everything I was hoping it would be. The staff is extremely friendly and they all are helpful which made the service exceptional. Even though i'm usually very critical when it comes to hotels, I must say I had an enjoyable stay and it was great value for the money i paid. It was worth every penny and I advise anyone who is visiting the area to stay at this hotel, especially that it is close to the downtown. My favorite place at the hotel was the patio where it is very nice to sit peacefully and have a cocktail or just enjoy the greenery and the view.

Room Tip: The Jacuzzi suite is amazing.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thanks Lizzy! We would like to thank you for your wonderful review. We are very pleased you found your stay to be all you hoped it would be. We welcome you back your next stay in Victoria.
Washington
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Booked “King Suite” for $200 per night with a non-refundable deposit and got an “OPEN CONCEPT” suite which was not a suite, just slightly larger than a hotel room, no couch, only one chair. Damaged room, miserable tiny shower stall. Drank from paper coffee cups and plastic cups with kitchenette. The view from the toilet was disgusting, scratched walls by the bed, paint scraped off the brown patio door (see pictures posted). View of the back of Costco from the front side of the hotel. Air-conditioning units run non-stop. I had to scale this down from 565 words and none of them were positive.

Room Tip: Beware of room 219, king bed suite with kitchenette, these are "open concept" suites and a...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 stars
2 Thank Noluck7
Toronto, Ontario
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

I have waited to post a review to see if the management at the hotel or Sheraton corporate would try to make amends for the deplorable service I received. I could go on and on but the kicker was when I returned back to my room on the last night of a 5 night stay, my key did not work so I went to the front desk and it was re-issued, I entered the room and someones else things were there. I returned to the front desk in shock. My things had been put in a clear plastic bag in the lost and found - my passport, my shaving kit, my laptop ,all my belongings. The manager asked what kind of beer I drank and when I returned to my new room there was beer and popcorn. Considering that I had to be up at 5 and off to the airport it was all left untouched. Nice gesture but seriously. My razor was missing along with some other items. None of which they seemed to care less about. I had nothing but issues ranging from billing to twice being locked out of my room. I contacted corporate with a detailed explanation of the problem and never heard anything. A manager did call me and asked me what they could do to make it right - 30 dollars off the price of the room hardly compensates for the headaches I experienced at this hotel.
Do yourself a favor and go elsewhere where they appreciate your business and treat you like a human being.
This is the end of all Sheraton stays for me. Hiltons at least appreciate the customer and treat you with respect.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 stars
Lawrence B, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Victoria Gateway, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Dear zeketheportie,

We greatly appreciate all feedback about our hotel be it is positive or negative. We do strive to make each guest experience an exceptional one and pride ourselves on our customer care.
With regards to your case, we apologized for the error that occurred during your stay. On several occasions we explained that there were no billing issues; you made 3 room bookings on 2 credit cards for only 1 stay which we billed according to the instructions provided.

Upon check in, you were kindly informed that you will be moving rooms according to the different room categories booked and the front desk agent reiterated the billing instructions which you confirmed. The check-out date was also handwritten on the key packet that was given to you.

With regards to your personal items, there was no laptop, razor, passport or any belongings visible during the housekeeping service. The housekeeper found one bag in the closet that was later placed safely in our lost and found, as we always handle our guests' items with utmost care.

We apologized and as a good gesture, placed your preferred beer in the room with a $30 discount to your night stay. Yet you reached out to the management requesting your 6 night stay to be completely free. The management evaluated the matter and as goodwill, waived off a one night stay and promised a great experience on your next visit. Yet you still demand your 6 night stay to be completely free. It is important to note that we take pride in doing all we can to exceed our guests expectations within reason. Looking at all your reviews in 2014 says enough about this situation.
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

As frequent travelers, we are accostomed to challenges of staying in hotels. However, our experience with this property exceeded all our expectations. It is a conveniently located hotel in a nice neighborhood with an easy access to downtown Victoria. We had a lovely room and our stay was made comfortable by excellent service and graciousness of staff. During the four days in this hotel, we had a chance to interact with front office personnel, dine in their restaurant, make periodic request of housekeeping staff and even senior management. We were pleasantly surprised by their professionalism, responsiveness, friendly and "can do" attitude and willingness to go extra mile to make our stay most comfortable and enjoyable. It was a wonderful stay and we would highly recommend this property to anyone.

Room Tip: Fabulous property in a lovely neighborhood with close proximity to downtown Victoria, BC. A room wi...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
      Sleep Quality
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank You Suren for your wonderful review on Trip Advisor. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and found the hotel and the service to your liking. We hope to see you again your next trip to Victoria.
Langley City, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

Several of my colleagues and i stayed here 2 nights on business. We found the property to be clean and in great condition. The staff were friendly and efficient, as expected from any SPG property. The attached bar/grill had great service and decent food. The pool/hot tub was a nice getaway after each day, as our business purpose was fairly labour intensive. We'll defiantly consider this property again should we be in the area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 stars
Lawrence B, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Victoria Gateway, responded to this review, July 5, 2014
Thank you Andrew for your review of the hotel on Trip advisor. We appreciate your nice comments and are pleased you found our amenities to your liking. We hope to see you again in the future! Thanks again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Langford
Oak Bay Beach Hotel
#3 of 56 in Victoria
4.5 of 5 stars 965 reviews
Fairfield
Abigail's Hotel
Abigail's Hotel
#1 of 56 in Victoria
5.0 of 5 stars 882 reviews

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Victoria Gateway? Share your experiences!