“Quiet rooms”

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Langford
Ottawa
“Quiet rooms”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

Despite being next to a Costco, this medium size hotel provides quiet rooms with nice views on the back over a leafy residential area. The hotel provides good value. The little Millstream Mall a short walking distance makes for a nice stroll with small shops but large liquor store with good selection of BC wines. Take time to visit Hadley Castle and stroll the grounds of Royal Roads.

Room Tip: Ask to look over the back rather than the street and up a couple of floors.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Amanda C, ~ Guest Service Champion at Four Points by Sheraton Victoria Gateway, responded to this review, May 14, 2012
I’m delighted you had such a wonderful stay with us on your last trip to Victoria. Thank you very much for taking the time to write about your recent stay. Hatley Castle/Royal Roads University is a great to take in some of the beauty of the area. The staff at the Front Desk is always happy to help with further ideas for places to see and things to do while on your next trip to Victoria. Again, thank you for the review, we hope to see you again soon! Victoria is an amazing place in the summer.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
BC
Reviewed April 30, 2012

We stayed hereon a recent visit to Victoria and I have to say that the stay was comfortable. Rooms clean and staff where pleasant.
I was surprised there where no wine glasses in the room for a hotel of this caliber.
Its sad to see that the hotel is showing signs of wear for being so new but this area went up fast and Im sure getting qualified trades at the time was not easy.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Amanda C, ~ Guest Service Champion at Four Points by Sheraton Victoria Gateway, responded to this review, May 7, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us at the Four Points by Sheraton Victoria Gateway. I’m happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and found the staff to be delightful. We are in the process of addressing and repairing areas in the hotel that are looking “worn”. We hope that the next time you are in the Victoria are you stay with us so we can impress you with the changes and provide you with an exceptional stay.
palm desert
Reviewed April 10, 2012

But this hotel and its staff deserve praise for great service. We were required to stay in Victoria due tohospitilization of a family member. This hotel is the nearest accomodation to Victoria General Hospital. Upon learning of our predicament, staff provided us with complimentary shuttle service to the hospital. Front desk clerks were genuinely concerned with our family members well being. Our room was large, clean and comfortable. Food in the downstairs restaurant was great. Fitness and pool facilities more than adequate. A huge thumbs up to the Four Points - thank-you for your professionalism.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Amanda C, ~ Guest Service Champion at Four Points by Sheraton Victoria Gateway, responded to this review, April 16, 2012
It’s a great to hear that we were able to provide such great service and accommodations for you during your family’s circumstances. I hope that your travels bring to back to the Victoria area again soon under a far happier situation. I will be passing along your wonderful review to the restaurant staff at the West Coast Tap House and the team at Four Points by Sheraton Victoria Gateway. Again, thank you for taking the time to write a review, it means so much that you did!
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed March 27, 2012

We booked through hotels.com

Easy, fast and efficient.

We've stayed at Four Points in other cities and we're never disappointment. Breanne at the front desk was friendly and accommodating. After we were assigned a room we called her to see if she could move us away of the elevator due to our baby and the potential of the elevator waking her up. She didn't hesitate to move us down the hallway.
Room is impeccable, facilities are fancy. Worth every cent.

• Stayed March 2012
1 Thank Marco D
Amanda C, ~ Guest Service Champion at Four Points by Sheraton Victoria Gateway, responded to this review, April 2, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay with us at the Four Points by Sheraton Victoria Gateway.

I’m very happy to hear that you had such a wonderful stay. Breanne is a great addition to our team, she brings warmth and understanding to every concern brought to her. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the Victoria area; summers are a fantastic time in the city.
Surrey, Canada
Reviewed March 23, 2012

I come to Victoria with family every couple of years. Over the last few years I have become a sbig fan of the SPG program. This hotel is not in the downtown core and that suits me well with family. There is milestones, subway, A&W, and nandos all in walking distance. The staff here are extremely courteous and the rooms are very spacious with family. And we love the swimming pool - we got. Special rate as well on the booking which was really nice. will be back in a couple of years again with the family.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank amospurs
Amanda C, ~ Guest Service Champion at Four Points by Sheraton Victoria Gateway, responded to this review, March 26, 2012
I am happy to hear that we were able to provide you such a great experience for you and your family on your latest trip to Victoria. I would fully agree with you, being a Starwood Preferred Guest is one of the most rewarding hotel loyalty programs available with its benefits and flexible rewards. Again, thank you for your review. I know the staff at the Four Points by Sheraton enjoys hearing how they were able to make your stay as wonderful as it was and I will be passing on this positive comment to them.
Surrey, Canada
Reviewed March 22, 2012

I was there for two days for business. It was elegant, simple and priced right.
Hope to stay again if I am n Victoria again-beautiful city too!
Some touch ups needed like the carpet in the area by the restaurant.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Hardeep B
Thank you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I’m delighted to hear you had such a lovely stay with us at the Four Points by Sheraton Victoria Gateway. Looking forward to impressing you even further next time your business travels bring you to the Victoria area.
Martinez, California
Reviewed March 14, 2012

I had a quick two day business trip and a colleague recommended staying at Four Points. As an SPG member, I always look for a Sheraton property to stay at and while I have never stayed in a Four Points hotel before, I certainly would again. The staff was attentive and eager to please, the rooms were spacious and clean, the location was near my meeting place so that worked out wonderfully for me. I checked in and out quickly and the room was well maintained. I hate it when little things are broken or not clean and this room met all of my expectations.

Unlike another review in February, I relaxed and enjoyed the peace and quiet and slept wonderfully. I enjoyed the bar downstairs after my meetings in the evening and met some lovely people. All in all, I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again and would recommend it to my friends and colleagues as well.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank Bill S
lolowilson, ~ Guest Service Champion at Four Points by Sheraton Victoria Gateway, responded to this review, March 19, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review of our hotel. I am delighted to hear that we made your first stay at a Four Points by Sheraton such a wonderful experience. At the Four Points by Sheraton Victoria Gateway, our staff works exceptionally hard to make every guest feel special; I’m pleased to hear this was your experience.

Thank you so much for staying with us and we hope to see you again in the near future.
Best wishes.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Langford
Oak Bay Beach Hotel
#3 of 49 in Victoria
Downtown
Victoria Marriott Inner Harbour
Magnolia Hotel And Spa
#2 of 49 in Victoria

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Victoria Gateway? Share your experiences!