See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 28, 2018

Good room, beds, very clean, lots of common space. Dining terrace with perhaps the most beautiful view of sunset. Excellent breakfast, for dinner the restaurant has small menu, but everything very tasty. For some reasons the hotel does not offer free coffee and tea either in the room nor anywhere else, no kettle in the room. Before the dinner they bring mandatory appetizer; it's extremely salty, not very good, you have no choice, and they charge for it. Pretty awkward way to add service charge to the bill. But our main problem was a waiter called George. He did not speak a word in English, was openly hostile, and constantly attempted petty revenge, for instance, denied access to a better table in empty restaurant.

Room tip: We had a patio on the ground floor, but other guests used it for smoking.
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 4, 2017

Stayed on a business trip so didn't get chance to explore or even use the lovely looking outdoor pool - but the views are just great. Friendly staff and good food. Rooms very clean and comfortable but no air con except in the main hotel and meeting rooms (as with most Austrian hotels that are not part of a major chain) so imagine it could get warm at night, although that said there was a nice breeze and didn't see any mozzies!

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 1, 2017

Have been staying there for 1 night on a business trip. Wifi is really is really quick. Breakfast enjoyable. Parking available. Very friendly staff. Taxi from Graz Airport app. € 35. Dinner outside, really enjoyable vie.

Date of stay: June 2017
Reviewed November 27, 2016

This is a good hotel in a picturesque village near Graz, Austria. The people in the hotel are nice and the breakfast is good as well. Unfortunately the bed is quite small (single bed) and the toilet in need of refurbishment but all very clean.

Date of stay: November 2016
Reviewed October 3, 2016

I was staying here as I was visiting a local company.....I must say one of the best independent hotels I have ever stayed at!

I booked a suite, which was huge with a lounge and a separate bedroom. The bathroom was big and it took me 10 minutes to find the toilet! The room was modern, fresh and very clean.

The food and service at the hotel were 5 star all the way. The pug dogs made it for me as a dog lover as they came and sat with you. The owner and his family we very welcoming and I felt at home immediately even though they had a very big seminar party taking place.

I would not hesitate to recommend the hotel, I will be returning and I am sure and I will be bringing customers with me next time.....A+ all the way!

Room tip: Go for a suite its huge
Date of stay: October 2016