Very warm welcome, a good white wine to start the stay at Casa Isabella. A nice couple is renting out the rooms, they took years to rebuild and furnish this place. It is not one of those shiny agriturismos but rather a good surprise. The house at first glance does not look great, more like a normal living house, once you got into it there is one surprise after the other. The room we had was spacious, best materials, some metal work from exzellent craftmanship. Bathroom relatively big, nice shower. It is very quite in the room, a big balcony. I liked the windows in particular (the material it is made of). The breakfast was served in a separate room downstairs, nice decorations, home made cookies and selection of cheese - excellent again. On top of that most friendly people running this place. And, there is most unusual swimming pool that is embedded into nature ... haven't seen that ever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming hospitality in an old farmhouse stood on a hill amidst woods and vineyards. Inside, the family furniture, fabrics and combination of old materials and modern design create unique atmospheres in the communal areas and large en-suite rooms. The garden is perfect for relaxation, with its pool overlooking the vineyard. Breakfast is based on traditional home-made sweet and savoury produce, and the surrounding area is packed with attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Casa Isabella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Isabella Hotel Vaglio Serra
- Casa Isabella Italy/Vaglio Serra