I've been to EventHotel Pypamide for a business event, for 4 days. You may consider this hotel for large-scale professional organizations (like conferences) as it has the capacity to host more than 1,000 attendees. It is approx. half an hour away from the center of Vienna, and there is completely nothing around the vicinity else than the Europe's largest shopping center (by the way, it is really huge), which is right accross the hotel.
Hotel is clean, well organized and fairly new. Service is excellent. Rooms, especially the family suites, are really spacious and very comfortable. There is a very nice Viennese restaurant in the hotel. Although the service is a bit slow, food is ok. Other than that, you don't have any other option for eating at the hotel; you'd better try the shopping center, within the working hours.
If you have no touristic intentions and travelling without family, you will like this hotel. Otherwise, I strongly recommend you to find another hotel, which is closer to the city. By the way, this hotel is definitely not for kids.
Last note: Do not use the taxi company at the hotel, unless you want to pay 80 Euros for transfers, to have a nice dinner in Vienna for 60 Euros.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Garden Hotel located in South Vienna, next to Austria's largest shopping center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Austria Trend Eventhotel Pyramide reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Austria Trend Eventhotel Pyramide Hotel Vosendorf
- Austria Trend Eventhotel Pyramide Vosendorf
- Austria Trend Eventhotel Pyramide Voesendorf