Eagle Nook was a fantastic place for a company fishing trip. We have tried several different options over the years and and finally found the perfect fit. Spectacular property, well appointed and very comfortable logde with great meals and a wonderful professional staff. The fishing guides are top notch fisherman, boat handlers, guides and friends that make you feel welcome in their group.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eagle Nook is an remote luxury wilderness resort offering world class salmon and halibut fishing charters, whale watching and kayaking tours. You'll find a cozy atmosphere with double room accommodations, all with bathrooms en suite. With 23 guest rooms, all with ocean-views, a dining room with vaulted ceilings overlooking Vernon Bay, media room and patios overlooking both Vernon and Jane Bays, Eagle Nook Resort is one of the most impressive resorts on the West Coast. After a day of adventure, enjoy a relaxing massage, unwind in the Jacuzzi, or just relax and watch the sun go down while sitting on one of our patios. The ocean view dining room and lounge are the gathering points where adventure stories can be shared at the end of a great day in the outdoors. With its splendid wilderness location, luxurious feeling, and numerous indoor and outdoor activities, a room at Eagle Nook Resort is the perfect home base for an unforgettable vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Eagle Nook Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eagle Nook Hotel Barkley Sound
- Eagle Nook Resort And Spa
- Eagle Nook Ocean Wilderness Hotel
- Eagle Nook Resort Vancouver Island/Barkley Sound, Canada