Adrina Resort & Spa
$57
Agoda.com
Afrodite Hotel(Panormos)(Great Value!)
$32
Hotel Panormos Beach Skopelos(Skopelos)(Great Value!)
$51
Hovolo Apartments(Skopelos)(Great Value!)
$73
$69
$54
Priceline
  • Pool
Thea Home Hotel(Skopelos Town)(Great Value!)
$32
Aperitton Hotel(Skopelos)
$37
Hotel Denise(Skopelos)(Great Value!)
$40
$38
  • Pool
Ionia Hotel Skopelos(Skopelos)(Great Value!)
$62
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Dionyssos(Skopelos)
$54
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsadrina resortprivate beachcable carsister hotelbeach barskopelos islandfive star hotelwater taxilevel villapool villaamazing beachtwo storyperfect breakfastclear seastaff at receptionpillow menubottled water
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I stayed at the Adrina Beach hotel next door but I was here all the time because our bridal party was split between the two resorts. This place is very modern. The attention to detail in the villas is amazing. Great fixtures, beautiful furniture and very comfortable overall. One of the friends in a group stayed in a two story villa with a pool so we found ourselves there almost every day. Fresh water pool.

A few flights of steps down is a salt water infinity pool overlooking the ocean. It was the first time I've been in one. We spent a lot of time there. Breakfast every morning was delicious and service was excellent.

The wedding reception was around the pool area and it was quite possibly the most beautiful wedding I've attended. This is someone who spent time as an event planner in a past life.

The lobster spaghetti during dinner was delicious and I found myself eating bowls and bowls of Greek salad.

Lastly the view at the beach was insane. It was like a scene out of James Bond movie. Kayaks are available for a small fee.

Heads up, if you're coming from Skiathos, take a smal ferry boat straight to Adrina Resort. Drops you at the pier next to the pier. For those who are lazy, there was a cool looking elevator that takes you to each section of the resort, five in total.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 24, 2013

What a superb place Adrina Resort and Spa really is! All the staff were really friendly and helpful and helped us no end when we had something to sort out. The restaurant staff really made us feel welcome at breakfast and dinner. We stayed in the two level, private pool villa and it was HUGE for three of us. Cleaners were really cheerful and nice. An expensive holiday but very much worth our hard earned pennies!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 17, 2013

My boyfriend and I just came back from Skopelos and Adrina Resort & Spa where we stayed for two weeks. What a place! We've been to Skopelos a couple of times now, but this was our first stay at Adrina. Great hotel, fantastic location with a privat beach and just 5 min. walk from Milia beach and Panormos. Rooms are big, light and clean. The staff is friendly. There is nothing they can't help you with. The pool area is amazing and so are the restaurants. Breakfast is great with fresh orange juice and fruits. It's well worth the money and probably the best hotel on the island. We will be back for sure!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I just recently had my wedding at the Adrina Resort and Spa and I can't say enough about how magical this place is. I stumbled upon it while on the Web and to be honest was a bit nervous about planning a wedding from the US without having ever been to Skopelos or the Adrina Hotels. The Resort looked stunning in the photos but what really sealed the deal was the amazing hospitality from the family that runs the hotel. The Rodopolous family, and in particular Paikos, was so kind and went out of his way to help me plan the wedding of my dreams. It is rare that you find someone that is so passionate about their work and genuinely goes out of their way to make you happy. So thank you again to Paikos and the Rodopolous family for making my wedding perfect, and an experience I will cherish for the rest of my life.

If you want to go to an beautifully designed hotel, tucked away from tourists with views to die for, and great customer service that comes from love, then you should go to the Adrina Resort and Spa in Skopelos.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Marisa O
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Our holiday at the Adrina Resort was superb. The staff from the reception to the staff cleaning our room were so friendly and always smiling -nothing was too much trouble. The room was spotless and a view that dreams are made of. We enjoyed the amazing private beach of the hotel. Special mention of Izmini, the receptionist in the evenings - what a lovely person - always ready to help and have an interesting chat - I really enjoyed our little chats - wishing all the best!!! We would love to come back in the not too distant future - your hotel is superb and the Island of Skopelos is spectacular!!!!! Wishing Adrina Resort continued success and good health to all!!!! We returned home ready to face the bustling world.

Room Tip: High up bigger views
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple