“Don't Wait!”
Review of Airborne Arts

Airborne Arts
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Tinamaste
More attraction details
Owner description: Exhilarating Flying Trapeze and aerial classes open to the public! Retreats and accommodations also available. Come experience an adrenil-filled 2 hour class with our professional staff. All ages and experience levels welcome. We are located above Dominical, Costa Rica overlooking Diamante Falls, Costa Rica's tallest waterfall and near Nauyaca Falls! More information is available on our website - please call ahead to verify class times.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stroller parking, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed December 22, 2015

As I approach my 60th birthday, I never would have imagined that at this point of my life I would be experiencing a childhood dream ...to fly! How lucky I am to have this incredible opportunity, at a spectacular location and with such fabulous people. Never did I feel less than 100% safe and always did I feel encouraged and confident that I could do this and I did! Very professional and competent instruction and staff...the best in the business. So, swinging in the air is one thing, but swinging from my legs, letting go and being "caught" is yet another..all captured on video! I feel part of a new family. I am ready to bring it to the next level. Highly recommended for anyone wanting to experience an opportunity of a lifetime and to feel very much alive. It's never too late!

Date of experience: December 2015
Jonathon C, Owner at Airborne Arts, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2016

Thank you so much for coming. We hope to have you here again. ;-) - Christine

"beauty"
"jungle"
"valley"

Reviewed December 14, 2015

Our whole family scheduled a class with Jonathan. It was one of the top highlights of our trip, for sure!!!! He was great with all ages and levels of expertise (and ours was pretty darn low :)) - 45 year old out of shape mom, 47 year old dad, 15 year old son and 10 year old daughter. It was a blast for all of us. Beautiful location (unbelievable views of the falls), amazing trapeze "rig," talented and very conscious staff, gorgeous main house to visit, and on and on. Only con to consider is ti's pretty far back in there - took us a full hour and a half from Uvita.

Date of experience: November 2015

We hope you guys come back for more fun!

Reviewed December 4, 2015

Jonathon and Christine are two of the nicest people we've met in Costa Rica. Their aerial set-up, patient instructing methods and world-class experience made our trapeze experience INCREDIBLE! Don't think you can trapeze? We didn't either but left completing many basic tricks that were extremely exhilarating. Give it a shot! Bigger rush that zipline...

Date of experience: November 2015

Thank you so much. Come back and visit us!

Reviewed November 11, 2015

The location is absolutely beautiful! The trapeze rig is set up outside with a view to both the coast and to the 600' Diamante waterfall. This was my first time trying the trapeze and I enjoyed it so much I'm doing it at home too! I was a little nervous about the height and about if I'd have the strength to hang on to the bar and do anything (other than fall) but didn't have any issues once I started. Everyone was very encouraging and made it a really fun experience; even when the tricks didn't go exactly as they were supposed to. Jonathan was an excellent teacher! He gave me pointers/tips so that I was able to improve each time I went up the ladder.

Date of experience: October 2015
1  Thank Jessica H

We hope you can come back!

See more reviews
Reviewed August 19, 2015

Just awesome! Jonathan and his team are wonderful. My 7 and 9 year-old children and I took a two hour lesson while we were in the Dominical area. It was just a bit hard to find but the directions they give are very detailed and easy to follow. The staff was very professional and you can tell they just love what they do. The backdrop of this location makes it even that much more amazing. We will be back and who knows I might even sign up for one of their weeks away during the winter! Seriously - don't miss this!!

Date of experience: August 2015

Thank you so much. We hope that you can come back for more fun!