Was here on a 3 day Conference with European colleagues. Totally Beautiful resort and outdoor pool area. The gardens and buildings are both lovely and pittoresque . My large room with a View of the hils was extremely comfortable with luscious spacy beds and all necesseties.
The bellboys were not only polite and helpful but charming and positive ~ likewise the guy in the main bar.
Friendly staff ~ Beautiful location ~ great breakfast buffet.
Only 1 drawback ~ the dinners . Guess because we were a very large Group ...!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk in the footsteps of royalty along the gorgeous Estoril coastal region of Portugal. Penha Longa Resort traces its origins back to the 16th century, includes a landmark monastery that was built on its ground and has been a frequent retreat of Portuguese royal and foreign dignitaries. The Penha Longa Resort features: 194 well-appointed guest rooms, eight exceptional dining facilities, 27-hole Golf Course, designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr. , a luxurious Spa with its own private gardens, pools & jacuzzi, Wellness Centre, 24-hour gym, indoor and outdoor pools, tennis and squash courts, horse riding, children’s playground, mini golf and Kids Club. Penha Longa Resort offers everything you need to ensure a relaxing, luxurious and unforgettable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Penha Longa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Penha Longa Hotel & Golf Linho
- Penha Longa Hotel And Golf Resort
- Ritz Carlton Linho
- Penha Longa Resort Portugal/Linho