We found the hotel to be simply fabulous. The grounds are lush and forested. The spa is well run and the team is friendly, caring and experienced. We've been to many spas and this is one of the best. The staff is responsive and caring. Yes we were there off season but we moved into our room at ten am....early. The atmosphere in the restaurants is attentive, food is good to very good. And the location can't be best. We are experienced travelers and we love the area... And the hotel. We will go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk in the footsteps of royalty along the gorgeous Estoril coastal region of Portugal. Penha Longa Resort traces its origins back to the 16th century, includes a landmark monastery that was built on its ground and has been a frequent retreat of Portuguese royal and foreign dignitaries. A graceful palazzo-style estate set amongst the spectacular rolling hills, lush gardens, and clear lakes of the southern Sintra mountains.The Penha Longa Resort features: 194 well-appointed guest rooms Five exceptional dining facilities Two world-class, championship golf courses A state-of-the-art 1,500 square meter spa Numerous indoor and outdoor recreational amenities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, TravelUp, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Penha Longa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Penha Longa Hotel & Golf Linho
- Penha Longa Hotel And Golf Resort
- Ritz Carlton Linho
- Penha Longa Resort Portugal/Linho