This Ritz-Carlton resort has all one need. There are very helpful people, 4 restaurants, bar, wellness and beautiful well furnished rooms. The most amazing thing is definitely it's surrounding, beautiful nature and calm peace. Just do not forget to leave the resort and see the countryside, otherwise you will be like a bird in a golden cage. Worth visiting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk in the footsteps of royalty along the gorgeous Estoril coastal region of Portugal. Penha Longa Resort traces its origins back to the 16th century, includes a landmark monastery that was built on its ground and has been a frequent retreat of Portuguese royal and foreign dignitaries. A graceful palazzo-style estate set amongst the spectacular rolling hills, lush gardens, and clear lakes of the southern Sintra mountains.The Penha Longa Resort features: 194 well-appointed guest rooms Five exceptional dining facilities Two world-class, championship golf courses A state-of-the-art 1,500 square meter spa Numerous indoor and outdoor recreational amenities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, TravelUp, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Penha Longa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Penha Longa Hotel & Golf Linho
- Penha Longa Hotel And Golf Resort
- Ritz Carlton Linho
- Penha Longa Resort Portugal/Linho