Our third stay at this wonderful hotel. We had a lovely room with an amazing view over the golf course. We enjoyed dining at the Italian restaurant and also the Japanese. Service and food was exemplary in both restaurants. We fully intended to use the spa but the weather was gorgeous so we just sat by the pool reading. Spa definitely next time! There was some building work going on by the pool but it was screened off and didn't spoil our enjoyment. A very relaxing break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk in the footsteps of royalty along the gorgeous Estoril coastal region of Portugal. Penha Longa Resort traces its origins back to the 16th century, includes a landmark monastery that was built on its ground and has been a frequent retreat of Portuguese royal and foreign dignitaries. A graceful palazzo-style estate set amongst the spectacular rolling hills, lush gardens, and clear lakes of the southern Sintra mountains.The Penha Longa Resort features: 194 well-appointed guest rooms Five exceptional dining facilities Two world-class, championship golf courses A state-of-the-art 1,500 square meter spa Numerous indoor and outdoor recreational amenities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Penha Longa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Penha Longa Hotel And Golf Resort
- Penha Longa Hotel & Golf Linho
- Ritz Carlton Linho
- Penha Longa Resort Portugal/Linho