“Great location, Great Spa, Wonderful Service”

Hotel Kolfuschgerhof
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Colfosco
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I was here for a cycling trip in July. The location was perfect for cyclists as our 3 day ride used the hotel as our main point of reference.
The food at the hotel was of very good calibre.
The rooms are quaint and very European and I liked that. The spa was truly amazing with something for everyone.
I plan to come back here again one day...to ski!

Room Tip: You may want to specify type of bed. ( size)
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed April 21, 2013

We were at colfosco for a skiing holiday in February 2013. We were a large group, so we stayed at the chalet attached to this family-owned hotel. We had access to the hotel facilities, their restaurants, their concierge and reception team, their housekeeping and room service, and we availed ourselves of their free shuttle bus to the main lift almost whenever we needed them.

I have to say that the service was faultless throughout, and the staff were really kind, friendly, helpful and approachable. The food was lovely, and restaurant prices were amazingly reasonable for a hotel of this standard in a ski resort during the peak season.

I have deducted one point only because the chalet accommodation is in need of updating and better maintenance, but it is clean. WiFi reception was poor in the chalet. One or two people in our group viewed the actual hotel rooms, and used the spa, and were impressed.

I would definitely stay in this hotel if I go back to Colfosco, but not necessarily in the chalet!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Londonmammoth2
Reviewed March 26, 2013

We went there for Ski holidays Feb. 2013 and we enjoyed our stay from
the very first moment. This was possible because we had early check in
and the owner himself helped in getting started by driving us to the ski
lift. Food was very good as the basis for the great ski experience. The wine
list and the sommelier were very competent. Room had gorgeous view to the Sella group
especially in the early morning and at twilight. Only dark cloud was the bar area
that could be improved and that is not very cosy. Ski navette is ok and was at the
end no problem: You gave them a call and they picked us up in less than 10 min.

Room Tip: In wintertime ask for room with a view.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 22, 2013

This was my second time in this hotel for Ski vacation with my 23 years old daughter. Hotel is very flexible in that they do not insist on a full Sat- Sat week which we needed and they had two single rooms which was very convenient for this setup. My daughter has very special dietary requirements and , after explaining this in advance, the hotel & restaurant staff went out of their way to accommodate this by putting together a special menu for her every morning and evening - very much appreciated! Beyond this location is great for the Sella Ronda ski areas - distance from slope is 200 Meters and Hotel shuttle brings you to and from the slope whenever needed.
Family Ebner maintains a real quality operation here and they all continuously focus on the guests' satisfaction and happiness.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank JARBoston
Reviewed October 25, 2012

i have a been last winter season hotel kolfuschgerhof nice biutifull hotel olso very good frendly staff and manegment..room ferfect biutifull location...i wont to say thankslot for the oll the staff and family ebner...now i waiting my next year go 2nd time lovely kolfuschgerhof hotel my holiday....i invite oll of u when u have time enjoy and visit this hotel.....

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank manjula229
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Spent a week in the Kolfuschgerhof and was deeply impressed. Not sure if the super friedliness of the staff, which came across 100% authentic, or the fabulous wine list (great Tuscany vintages!) impressed me more. I want to thank the Ebner's and their staff profoundly for this loving experience. It was certainly not the last time that I enjoyed their hospitality and wine list and I will continue to recommend this hotel beyond tripadvisor. Chris, Zurich

Room Tip: Ask for a balcony, avoid 1st floor.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Stayed here with my husband for a couple nights on a cycling trip in the Alps and the Dolomites. We were upgraded to a corner double room where we actually had a separate living room and the bedroom was on another level. Fantastic view despite rainy and stormy weather. I don't have any complaints, but if pressured to find one, the living room we stayed in needs a little updating.
The hospitality was amazing; typically Tyrol, especially in the dining room. Our dinners were memorable and the breakfast could not be matched. We did not have an opportunity to use the pool or spa facilities.
It's great fun watching all the action on the road right from your balcony. Cyclists, motorcyclists, and automobiles flying up and down the Sella Ronda.
We travelled easily to Castelrotto and the Alpe Di Siusi; just amazing.
My husband rode up both side of the Giau Pass which is a magnificant ride in the Dolomites; even in lousy weather.
I recommend the Hotel Kolfuschgerhof without reservation!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank paintermom
Also consider these accommodations in or near Colfosco
Excelsior Dolomites Life Resort
Hotel Gran Ciasa
Hotel Gran Ciasa
#1 of 13 in Colfosco
Alpenroyal Grand Hotel - Gourmet & Spa
Alpenroyal Grand Hotel - Gourmet...
#4 of 97 in Selva di Val Gardena
Falkensteiner Hotel & Spa Falkensteinerhof

Been to Hotel Kolfuschgerhof? Share your experiences!