ABACUS Business & Wellness Hotel
$36
  • Breakfast included
Priceline
TripAdvisor
All reviewsquiet placebreakfast and dinnernice hotelprofessional staffconference rooms arebit boringone nightfinnish saunasuperior roomplace to stayjacuzzimassagewellnessspapoolsbudapestfoods
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I spent one night for the second time at this the hotel. First time was positively impressed and I decided to come again.
The hotel did not disappoint me, it is good price for the overall quality.
Rooms are comfortable, and SPA is nice clean and has a 25m pool.
Outside is very quiet ans only 3 minutes from the motorway.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Absolutely recommended for families, couples, businessmen - basically everybody who can afford it. Wonderful quiet area, perfect room, incredible cuisine... what more to praise?

To be more credible, a very small negative would be on the spa section. Children's swimming pool could have been designed a little bigger as there are lot of kids playing. But it's not that bad at all, Greater Swimming pool and saunas are perfect.

Most enjoyable!

Room Tip: I think any room would be more than ok.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 6, 2013

During my business trip in Hungary I was told about this spa hotel Abacus to relax 3 days out of Budapest!
It was the best idea I could had during my work week.
Excelent tradicional food, excelent service, amazing spa, and a relaxing place 20 minutes from Budapest.
For last but not least I want to thank to Mr. Kalman, the General Manager, that with his experience made me feel home (the best hotel Manager I have ever meet).

Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 9, 2013

The hotel itself was quite new when we were there.
The rooms are very nice, clean and well equipped. Even though we requested a queen or kings size bed, we only got to single beds tied up together.
The spa area of the hotel is nice but a bit too small.
The breakfast and dinner is really nice, a lot of different meals to choose from.
The wine list is really good too if you wish to try Hungarian wines (which you should).
There is not much to do in Herceghalom, this hotel is really made only for business events or for those who do not want to do anything special but rest.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Stayed here for one night recently for my husbands birthday. I wanted a nice hotel close to Budapest with a good spa. I was a little disappointed with the wellness area, it's very small. The hotel is located in a housing area and doesn't have private grounds. As we had dinner we looked onto a local park where a group of teens were gathering. The food was nice but nothing fantastic. On the plus side the room was dark and quiet but small, even though I booked a superior room.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple