We stayed for 4 nights in november 2011. We were upgraded to the Paul & Virginie Suite with private pool!! Just amazing. You definitely need a car for trips in this part of Mauritius. Rooms: luxerious, but one point of comment: there was no toilet paper holder in our bath room. Food: most of the times very good. Cocktails: overpriced. The location in the valley is quite impressive. After a renovation of a few months there are now extra sea facing and garden lodges available. High service. We were lucky to be invited on the opening party for the new built eco-lodges during our stay. Even the prime minister was present for this openig.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lakaz Chamarel Exclusive Lodge is a small "boutique lodge"! Unique and refined in the heart of a splendid tropical garden of twelve hectares, surrounded by the mountains of Chamarel, Lakaz Chamarel is a pearl among the top hotels of the destination which guarantees exclusivity and serenity to nature and green tourism lovers in a warmth and harmonious decor, with a refined local cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Lakaz Chamarel Exclusive Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakaz Chamarel Hotel Chamarel
- Lakaz Hotel Chamarel
- Lakaz Chamarel Exclusive Lodge Mauritius