Bracken Bed & Breakfast
The Glendalough Hotel(Glendalough Village)
$172
  • Restaurant
Druids Glen Hotel & Golf Resort(Newtown Mount Kennedy)
$231
Glenview Hotel(Glen Of The Downs)
$177
$168
$154
Parkview Hotel(Newtown Mount Kennedy)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
TripAdvisor
All reviewsglendalough areasally gapone nightthree nightson arrivaljimbrackenproprietor
Reviewed June 27, 2011

We had a nice one night stay with Jim and Judy. The rooms are a bit small but it did not diminish our stay. The Bracken provided is close to all that we wished to visit in the Glendalough area. It provided great value and a wonderful breakfast. We enjoyed the large table we shared with other guests who also happened to be from America. If you are looking for clean and comfortable, here is you place in the Wicklow area.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Dugan103153
Reviewed May 26, 2011

Fantastic welcome, great service, good value for money.

Room excellent standard of furnishings and extremely clean.

There was a good selection to choose from for breakfast all prepared and served to an amazing standard.

Lovely surroundings, scenery is so photogenic and locals make you feel welcome also.

Would definately go back to Bracken B&B - soon I hope.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank dawnblade
Reviewed May 25, 2011

Bracken is in a perfect location for exploring Wicklow, & in particular Glendalough. Jim & Judy were exceptionally friendly, helpful & flexible hosts. The breakfasts were also very good. We went back there when we revisited Glendalogh. We strongly recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Schirato
Reviewed October 4, 2010

Bracken was our first stop out of Dublin on our 2010 tour of Ireland. We found Jim and Judy to be wonderful hosts, welcoming us to a nicely appointed facility, with excellent breakfasts. Our room was a bit small, but other positives of hospitality and location far outweighed the room size. Mary Beth and I would, without question, stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank stilllifeguy
Reviewed September 7, 2010

I have just come home from a 3 night stay at Bracken B&B and I was so impressed I just had to write a review on this delightful Bed and Breakfast!

I was greeted warmly on arrival by the B&B’s proprietors Jim and Judy who made my stay as comfortable and relaxing as could be and were always on hand to give me advice and tips on the local area and amenities. My recently refurbished room was spacious and spotlessly clean with a large ensuite bathroom. My bed was extremely comfortable and cosy and the shower was heavenly. The breakfast menu was fantastic with lots of delicious choices. There was also the option of an evening meal so after tasting the gorgeous brekkie I jumped at the chance of having an evening meal too and I certainly wasn’t disappointed, it was packed full of flavour and was very reasonably priced!

Bracken B&B is also perfectly located close to all the local attractions, walkways, restaurants and pubs. The ideal home away from home when visiting Wicklow and all it has to offer. It goes without saying that I would highly recommend this professionally run, immaculate and homely B&B to anyone planning a trip to the Wicklow Mountains.

Overall a wonderful stay!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled solo