“SHOULD HAVE GONE SOONER!”

Glendalough House Equestrian
Reviewed June 30, 2013

My husband, myself, my brother and his girlfriend are just back from a fantastic trek! Absolutely brilliant facility... Beautiful horses for all levels of riders.... beautiful countryside and very welcoming staff! Liam lead us on a beautiful trek by the river on the estate. We have be threatening to go for so long and are so glad we did.... highly recommended! They definitely have new regulars!

1  Thank aoifesy
There are newer reviews for Glendalough House Equestrian

Reviewed June 17, 2013

I am french. I spent 5 months in Ireland and I came every week at the equestrian center for horseback riding.
I spent here the most beautiful moments of my stay. I was warmly welcomed, the horses are great and very well cared for.
The trekkiing place is simply gorgeous, magical ! We can not find a better location for horse riding. Thank you for everything!
Hélène

1  Thank Lnh95
Reviewed June 11, 2013

An amazing unforgettable day for 4 girls from London that had never ridden a horse before....The horses were just beautiful and so well behaved. The estate and surrounding countryside was stunning and Liam was so lovely and made the day what it was, a genuinely lovely chap.
We will definitely be going back but will try and get our other half's up on the horses next time. :o)
Perfect!!!

1  Thank GardengirlStAlbans
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Myself and my six year old daughter enjoyed a wonderful trek and picnic in Glendelough House in April 2013. We were made to feel very welcome by Liam and his team. The horses were top quality, very well schooled and kept. The scenery in the heart of Wicklow is exceptional. Liam took account of our differing levels of experience and managed to let me have a good canter across open ground while my daughter was supervised and experiencing the joy of a good trot. I would highly recommend Glendelough House Equestrian for trekking or horse riding in Wicklow.

1  Thank 644Ruth
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Had a brilliant time last weekend on a one hour trek with Liam and 2 super horses. Great value and I can't compliment the horses enough. Lovely to ride and so well behaved. All levels of experience catered for. both myself and my girlfriend had ridden before and had a fab time. The trek brings you through forest along a river and then back to the yard. A brilliant way to pass an hour. Will most definitely be back over the summer.

Thanks to Liam and all in the yard.

1  Thank tomtomtom3