“Fantastic wedding venue”

Parley Manor
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Parley
Type: Other
Reviewed August 31, 2012

We attended a family wedding here in June 2012. Wow what a stunning venue, it was one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever attended. Everything seemed to work well. I was a little concerned about the children and ponds, but I guess that's the parents responsibility. I agree about the nice touches in the toilets, such as deodorant and hairspray :) shame about the plane that flew over during important part of ceremony, but that can't be helped, and didn't bother me.
Loved the marquee in the secret garden, also loved that you don't get to go in there until later, so it surprises you that such a lovely area has been hidden from you. (please note I ticked there is a fee, but obviously not if your a guest at a wedding)

1  Thank 62Love2travel
There are newer reviews for Parley Manor

Reviewed August 18, 2012

What a beautiful place - wonderful house and gardens and marquee arrangements were great - food provided by their selected Caterers and it was fantastic as were the staff. I was a guest, not the organisers but everything seemed to work very well. If you are having a wedding in the area then check this place out before you book anywhere else - I am sure there is a waiting list, but it is probably worth the wait.

1  Thank Roland G
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Gorgeous setting, really well maintained gardens. Have been to several weddings now - merlins do the catering - staff are great, can't do enough for you but not obtrusive. Toilets are great!!! Well stocked with essentials such as deoderant etc

2  Thank mollyyaff
Reviewed June 15, 2012

What a wonderful wedding we attended at Parley Manor. Great marquees, grounds are magnificent, fantastic food. Definately recommend.

1  Thank HelenL02
Reviewed June 11, 2012

We had the most wonderful day for my sons wedding. We were very lucky to have beautiful weather, but the venue was so special, the marquee looked amazing and the catering was delicious. Would highly recommend.

1  Thank Fiona M