“Excellent restaurant”

Bengal Tiger Lily
Cuisines: Indian, Balti, Bangladeshi
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Bengal Tiger Lily Restaurant is situated just off the Monks Heath Cross roads and is conveniently centered between Alderley Edge, Macclesfield, Knutsford and Congleton. A warm and friendly hospitality awaits you, where the emphasis is on the customer and their enjoyment, in stylish contemporary surroundings and relaxing ambiance.Whether your taste is more subtlety in the spicing or you want to experience delectable authentic cuisine. Indulge your taste buds with our Chef’s specialty dishes, combining the very best of flavorsome Indian cooking, with exotic spices and specially sourced ingredients.Our extensive wine list, too, has been assembled offering a range of fruit driven, generously-flavored choices, which are not overwhelmed by Indian cuisine. Moreover, what ever the occasion, The Bengal Tiger Lily is ideal for your parties and celebrations (we love a party!). Large round tables are a permanent feature along with convenient parking facility.
Reviewed January 19, 2014

We dined here last night and once again the food and staff were excellent. We have dined here many times and it has always been a lovely experience. The staff are very friendly and pleasant and cannot do enough for you. As we live only a few miles from the Tiger Lily we will continue to visit to enjoy the fabulous food.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Unusually our party of 5 dropped in on them on saturday evening and although it was very busy we received a very warm welcome as usual and was found a table almost straight away. Food was delicious as it usually is. The 30 minute drive from where we live is always worth it.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

Called on my way home from Manchester, food and service was brilliant. Great to see appreciative good old hospitality. Staff were polite and well mannered. Would highly recommend to any curry lover. .

Reviewed January 4, 2014

I visited this restaurant with my daughter, Helen and my son-in-law Andrew. They treated me for New Years Eve 31/12/13.

Plenty of parking spaces and well lit. Very comprehensive menu with lots of variety and types of curries.

The food was first class and promptly served. Service excellent.

I recommend this restaurant to anyone who appreciates first class Bangladesh curries properly prepared by chefs who care and are well trained.

Toilets spotless clean and nicely styled.

In shorts, I give the Bengal Tiger Lily Restaurant 10 out of 10.

Vincent G. Tracey

Reviewed January 1, 2014

My wife and I have dined at the Bengal Tiger Lily three times in the last four months and we love the excellent Indian food from a wide ranging menu.

The restaurant is always clean and is well maintained.

The staff have been friendly and helpful from the first visit through to the last, a few days before Christmas and we plan to visit for my birthday later this month.

2  Thank hkcarmic