“genuinely best around”
Review of Bengal Tiger Lily

Bengal Tiger Lily
Reserve with OpenTable
Bengal Tiger Lily is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Indian, Balti, Bangladeshi
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Bengal Tiger Lily Restaurant is situated just off the Monks Heath Cross roads and is conveniently centered between Alderley Edge, Macclesfield, Knutsford and Congleton. A warm and friendly hospitality awaits you, where the emphasis is on the customer and their enjoyment, in stylish contemporary surroundings and relaxing ambiance.Whether your taste is more subtlety in the spicing or you want to experience delectable authentic cuisine. Indulge your taste buds with our Chef’s specialty dishes, combining the very best of flavorsome Indian cooking, with exotic spices and specially sourced ingredients.Our extensive wine list, too, has been assembled offering a range of fruit driven, generously-flavored choices, which are not overwhelmed by Indian cuisine. Moreover, what ever the occasion, The Bengal Tiger Lily is ideal for your parties and celebrations (we love a party!). Large round tables are a permanent feature along with convenient parking facility.
“genuinely best around”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I have eaten at all the local Indian restaurants locally but today decided to try the Bengal tiger Lily, it is a 10 minute drive rather than a walk into town centre. Myself and my dining companion were really impressed, I remember when it was a Little Chef, the basic layout is same but lovely decor, enough space between tables to have conversation, very friendly but not smarmy staff. We had theset menu, excellent value, excellent selection and seriously tasted better than all the town centre restaurants. I can't believe I waited so long to eat here, will certainly go back and will recommend to friends.

1 Thank BeverlyT366

Alderley Edge, United Kingdom
“Great dining!”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Having had takeaway from here several times it was about time we went and dined in the restaurant. The staff are all very friendly and the service is great! The food was really good, but we were already aware of this!
Thanks again to the team there, keep up the good work!

Macclesfield, United Kingdom
“Good but the reviews suggest better”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Went here with my girlfriend recently.
Very nice interior. Loved the booths in the corners to sit in.
The service was very good and the staff were all very pleasant.
The food was nice, but to be totally honest I did expect it to be better for the price.
The portions weren't huge and compared to another Indian restaurant I go to, it wasn't as tasty.
I will try it again however as I enjoyed my visit overall.

• Visited May 2013
Congleton, United Kingdom
“Fantastic!!!”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I went to the Tiger Lily with my wife, son and his girlfriend to celebrate my son's 18th birthday and we were all in agreement that it was the best Indian restaurant we have ever visited. Superb food, great staff, excellent service and lovely decor. Well shall definitely be returning again soon.

• Visited May 2013
“Fab meal”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Went for a mid week treat, fantastic meal! Very friendly and attentive service. Lovely atmosphere and the best curry we've had in a long time, will definitely be back.

1 Thank Karen S