“Reasonable Breakfast”

Dining options: Breakfast
Kent
“Reasonable Breakfast”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

To be fair, it's not a bad breakfast. It's a better location with car park in front of you and outdoor seating not at the roadside. I may be a personal thing. I really don't like the atmosphere when it is full of mums with yound kids and prams. The staff are polite but the owner seems to be arrogant. He is either no smile or the smile is fake. But overall, it's ok depends on when you go.

• Visited February 2013

New Romney, United Kingdom
“Great for a cooked breakfast!”
Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

This quaint bistro is tucked away down a small road off of New Romney High Street.

I have only visited for breakfast and mainly on weekends.

It is a small place and can get fairly busy.

The food is not really value for money but is cooked well and only good quality products are used.

A good choice if you are looking for a full English breakfast!

1 Thank bob_e70
London, United Kingdom
“very Average +I was cold”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

This is a wonderful place to enjoy a breakfast, they provide a selection of breakfasts whoch I enjoyed, I went for the timeless classic of the full english, however techically a full english should include hash browns which for one reason or another I did not recive, admitly it did occur to me that perhaps they are not served at all, in which case it's not a clever move to advertise it as a full english breakfast, I would consider going agian if I was in the area. however I went to the toilet only 3 times. Also I was abit chilly

• Visited November 2012
New Romney, United Kingdom
“Excellent quality meals and friendly staff.”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

My wife and I have had a breakfast at the Coach House Coffee Shop and also a lunch and have been very impressed on each occasion. Top quality ingredients are cooked - and it shows - no 'budget catering' here. The food is beautifully cooked, the vegetables are neither hard nor overcooked (and are served piping hot) and the service is efficient and friendly. We shall be treating ourselves to a visit here every week in future, as we live in New Romney. Highly recommended and deserves the 5 stars that I have given it.

• Visited November 2012
Budgewoi
“Great little coffee shop”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Tucked out of the way and easy to miss unless your'e with locals. Good food for a Saturday lunch...plain but tasty. Not an extensive menu but adequate. Tea was cold! Prices were very good value.

Visited November 2012