This was our second time to Rarotonga and we travelled with another couple. We stayed at Pacific Resort. The service is impecible, nothing is a problem, and lots of smiles. The rooms were lovely and clean, though we did find our bed rather hard.
The only down side I can think of is we had room number 1 which is right by reception so we heard the people traffic coming in and going on the night flights and the staff swept right out by our room at 7.30am which woke us every morning - and apart from the odd rooster - our stay was fantastic.
The weather was rather windy, and we really only discovered on the last day that we should have been kayaking over the island opposite us where it was sunny & sheltered.
We did the glass bottom snorkelling cruise which was hard case - really enjoyed this.
The 'happy hours' really were happy hours and the bar staff were the best !!
the breakfasts were yummy - infact all the meals were great !
We did the private dining option on the last night and had a lot of fun !
the whole resort is beautiful and clean. They put on activities every day if youre intersted in partaking from the beach hut. 2 of us did the "Head Ei" making class and really enjoyed this. All in all this was a memorable stay and I would definetly recommend this resort - the staff really do go our of their way to help you anyway they can.
Elaine & Myanna on the front desk & tour desk are fabulous wonderful people who really made our stay enjoyable ! Thanks everyone at Pacific Resort !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Authentic Boutique … Pacific Resort Rarotonga, superbly situated on 5.5 acres of manicured beachfront, our 4-star full service authentic boutique resort, offering an intimate collection of just 64 rooms, suites and villas. Each room is tastefully decorated in a contemporary Polynesian style overlooking either the flourishing tropical gardens or the gorgeous white sands of Muri Beach and lagoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Pacific Resort Rarotonga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Resort Rarotonga Hotel Muri
- Pacific Hotel Rarotonga
- Pacific Hotel Muri
- Pacific Resort Rarotonga Muri, Cook Islands