Had a great stay at the Pacific Resort, helped out by the amazing weather. Staff we generally very helpful, a little slow at times in the restaurant/bar, perhaps we needed more time to move to island time.
A little disappointed by the bogan behaviour of other guests, shouldn't blame the resort for this expect to say it would have been nice if they had clamped down on the "parties" that took place in front of our neighbours room, bottles and scooters everywhere, our loungers pinched for their privilege, wasn't happy about that but I guess even bogans will travel.
Muri lagoon a bit of a disappointment for snorkling, its all quite dead, however there were other spots that were much better, try in front of Big Fish dive shop.
Food was ok, needs more local produce and local food (doesnt it Robert Oliver!!).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Authentic Boutique … Pacific Resort Rarotonga, superbly situated on 5.5 acres of manicured beachfront, our 4-star full service authentic boutique resort, offering an intimate collection of just 64 rooms, suites and villas. Each room is tastefully decorated in a contemporary Polynesian style overlooking either the flourishing tropical gardens or the gorgeous white sands of Muri Beach and lagoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Pacific Resort Rarotonga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Resort Rarotonga Hotel Muri
- Pacific Hotel Rarotonga
- Pacific Hotel Muri
- Pacific Resort Rarotonga Muri, Cook Islands