We have just returned from our holiday having stayed at the Muri Bachcomber for a week, I have to say Thank you to Debbie and her staff, they were extremly friendly and very helpful..We were treated like guests not just a room number and I liked that very much...We would stay at the Muri Beachcomber again when we plan another trip to the Cook Islands...The location was fantastic, we had the best beach right at our door step, great places to eat within easy walking distance, snorkelling was great and kayaking was fun to, the pool is nice and very quiet, we used that a bit to as it was right out the front of our room ...As we were travelling with a young toddler alot of research went into making sure everthing was right, I'm so glad we chose the Muri Beachcomber it suited all our needs....We stayed in one of the garden units, they are neat and tidy, we were provided with a baby bath and portacot which meant we didnt have to cart extra luggage around, we also hired a pram and toys through Cocotots, that was easy to as it was delivered and picked up right to us ...we were provided with a beautiful fruit basket, fresh bread, juice, milk and little packets of cereal. The only negative I would say is we didn't stay long enough..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Muri Beachcomber is a small, intimate property in prime position on the shores of beautiful Muri Lagoon - 22 units ensuring a truly relaxing holiday atmosphere. Our stylish rooms offer separate air-conditioned bedrooms, spacious living/dining area, well-equipped kitchen and modern bathroom. Perfect for long stays. The Seaview Units and Watergarden Villas are ideal for couples seeking a peaceful retreat, the poolside Garden Units are wonderful for families seeking quality time together. Facilities include a swimming pool, barbecues, wifi plus guest computer, petanque court, guest laundry, tour desk, snorkeling equipment, kayaks, paddle boards, bicycle hire and guest lounge. Shops, pharmacy, hairdresser, cafes and restaurants within easy walking distance. Offering a moderately priced, quality experience in a prime location. Includes Airport Transfers, Free use of kayaks, paddle boards, BBQ's and snorkeling equipment, Fruit Basket on arrival, Daily Breakfast pack, Tea, coffee and sugar supplied daily plus Free local calls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Muri Beachcomber reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Muri Beachcomber Hotel Muri
- Muri Beachcomber Rarotonga, Cook Islands