Stayed a few nights before and after a trip to Aitutaki and Atiu, and just loved it. Wonderful, spacious units with everything you need, and the best location possible. The staff are lovely, and so helpful, whether for help with dinner reservations, directions or helping with lost luggage. It's a lowkey place run by very nice people. The view from the seaview rooms is superb. Could have stayed much longer, and it would be a great base for a longer exploration of Rarotonga.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Muri Beachcomber is a small, intimate property in prime position on the shores of beautiful Muri Lagoon - 22 units ensuring a truly relaxing holiday atmosphere. Our stylish rooms offer separate air-conditioned bedrooms, spacious living/dining area, well-equipped kitchen and modern bathroom. Perfect for long stays. The Seaview Units and Watergarden Villas are ideal for couples seeking a peaceful retreat, the poolside Garden Units are wonderful for families seeking quality time together. Facilities include a swimming pool, barbecues, wifi plus guest computer, petanque court, guest laundry, tour desk, snorkeling equipment, kayaks, paddle boards, bicycle hire and guest lounge. Shops, pharmacy, hairdresser, cafes and restaurants within easy walking distance. Offering a moderately priced, quality experience in a prime location. Includes Airport Transfers, Free use of kayaks, paddle boards, BBQ's and snorkeling equipment, Fruit Basket on arrival, Daily Breakfast pack, Tea, coffee and sugar supplied daily plus Free local calls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Muri Beachcomber reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Muri Beachcomber Hotel Muri
- Muri Beachcomber Rarotonga, Cook Islands