“What a great night!!”

and up
Spectacular Over Water Night Show with Buffet Dinner at Muri Beach
Ranked #2 of 11 things to do in Muri
More attraction details
Owner description: Te Vara Nui Village is the Cultural Centre of the Cook Islands offering 3 amazing products: a 2.5 hour VILLAGE TOUR offering a full authentic journey into our past, a Stunning Over-Water Night Show and first class Island/Western fusion buffet dinning experience on floating and fixed stages set in botanical gardens surrounded by rock gardens and waterfalls, and our COMBO PACKAGE offering both Village Tour and Over-Water Night Show and Buffet dinner in one night. Your ultimate cultural experience not to be missed!!!!
Auckland Region, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“What a great night!!”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

We had a fantastic night at the Te Vara Nui show. Everything was so well organised and the venue was amazing so well designed. I can see why people would want to have their wedding held there. The dancers were great and the dinner excellent! I thought it was going to be chaos leaving with a full house 245 people that night, but everyone was relocated at their hotel so easily.

Thankyou so much !

Visited September 2012

Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Fantastic Experience”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

We had a very entertaining and informative evening at this attraction. We learnt the historical details of the settling of the Cook Islands, some cultural details involving medicine, dance, music, and then were entertained with delicious food and traditional dance.
Everyone was warm and welcoming, and went out of their way to make sure our time in the village was memorable.
We would definitely recommend attending this event to others traveling in Rarotonga.

Visited October 2012
Auckland Region, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great entertainment, not so great food.”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

The show was great. My family and I really enjoyed listening to the drumming and watching the dancing. The setting was beautiful and our waitress was friendly and helpful.
I wasn't so impressed with the food though. I was expecting it to be more of an island style buffet. Roast pig, lots of fresh seafood etc but instead there was an odd mix of all sorts of different foods - sushi, vegetarian lasagna, lamb neck chops (which were most just fat), chicken, chips and salads. The kids liked the lasagna and sushi and I did like the raw fish salad and the hot spicy papaya sauce (which I put on the chicken) but I guess I just expected it all to be better for the price. I also didn't really like having to sit at a table with strangers (but the kids did).
The entertainment was great though and I would still recommend it simply for that.

Visited October 2012
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Awesome a must do attraction”
Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

absolutely wonderful. THe show was spectacular and the food was some of the best we had on our 7 day holiday. The staff were very helpful and courteous.

Sydney, Australia
“Amazing wedding reception venue!”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We had our wedding reception at Te Vara Nui in August 2012, and we cannot recommend it enough! It is an amazingly beautiful and unique venue, and completely blew all of our guests away. A gorgeous setting, with incredible entertainment, great food, and lovely and professional staff. It was the perfect venue and we would not change a thing!

Visited August 2012