See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Thank you Mii for making our holiday in Muri such an enjoyable time. This is the most wonderful accommodation, not only with most facilities within walking distance, but also in a very peaceful setting. The deck is huge and a lovely place just to chill. I would recommend Muri Heights Villa as a definite for an accommodation option.

Yvonne

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank yvonnecdey
Reviewed March 18, 2014

My mum and I stayed at Muri for 5 nights, loved every moment of it.
The place felt like home, very clean we even had a nice visit from the mokos and Mii whom was very welcoming and a pleasure to deal with.
when we return to Rarotonga we know where to stay :)

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank lisa m
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Best spot on the island. Mii and Willy were great hosts. Even getting rid of excess roosters too. Appreciated late night pick up from airport at 1am.
The house was clean, tidy and close to the best swimming lagoon on the island and the cafe made the best donuts I have tasted in years.
Will definitely return to hibiscus villa and the kids said stuff the resorts our villa was way better. Thanks

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I stayed in the Hibiscus villa. Mii was a very welcoming and friendly host. The place was good value, it was clean, tidy and comfortable. This villa had an huge verandar to enjoy the fresh air, but with lots of privacy, which we really loved

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 4, 2013

My partner and I recently stayed at the Frangipani Villa for 7 nights and enjoyed every minute of it. The villa is located within easy reach to everything with only a couple of minutes walk to Muri Beach and the beautiful lagoon. The villa is well equipped and has everything you need to get away from it all. The only thing that we did unfortunately miss is a BBQ on the deck of our villa.
Thanks Mii for making our stay memorable and look forward to returning to the Cook Islands.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple