From the moment my wife and arrived and received a welcoming poolside visit from Owner/Manager Nick, we knew we had made an excellent choice. Very comfortable,well appointed accommodations, and ample amenities. Sitting by the infinity pool, gazing out to the lagoon through the picture frame of Palm trees could not have been more relaxing. A few steps down to the beach to swim, snorkel, canoe etc. in the lagoon.The Continental Breakfast (delivered to our room) had variations on a theme each day; freshly baked Croissants melted in one's mouth - best I have tasted outside France!
A side entrance gave convenient access to the neighboring Sails restaurant - delicious food and attentive service. The coded lock security gates, especially to the beach, were welcome - overlooking the beach prompted strollers-by to peer up, admire the property and sometimes to check out the gate!
Outstanding, knowledgeable, proactive staff and Nick was an entertaining conversationalist - especially if one appreciates (as I do) a straight talking New Zealander conveying pride in the property - accommodation, amenities, landscaping, future plans, etc. - to give guests an incentive to return.
We had been looking for a relaxing 50th Wedding anniversary vacation, in the sun, by a blue lagoon. Our hopes were indeed realised.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new property offers six beachfront villas that face Muri Lagoon. 3 x 1 Brm Villas at the ground level and 3 x 2 Brm Villas at the 1st level each with views across the pool to the beach and lagoon. All villas are highly appointed, with large terraces, full kitchens complete with dishwashers, microwaves, frig/freezers, DVDs, surround cinema with flat screen TVs, satellite TV reception. Blue Tooth connectivity to in room speakers,and WiFi internet connections. Each Villa has its own laundry. A freshwater pool, spa and large daybed are located right above the beach. Welcome fruit platter provided on arrival and complimentary tropical breakfasts delivered to your villa daily, with room service available from the adjoining restaurant. Private car meet/greet and airport transfers $ 20 per person each way are recommended given our property is only manned between 8.30am and 4.30pm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Cancelon so you can book your Te Vakaroa Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Te Vakaroa Villas Hotel Muri
- Te Vakaroa Villas Muri, Rarotonga, Cook Islands