My wife and I are frequent travellers to Fiji, Tahiti, Vanuatu and just recently, Rarotonga. We visited 11 years ago and unfortunately struck bad weather which must have influenced our view of the Country. This time we had fabulous weather and regret not returning to this delightful holiday destination before now. The tripadvisor reviews that rate Te Vakaroa as "The Best" were quite right. We spent some time during our 10 days to look around other resorts and accommodation. Nothing would come up to the standard of the 6 villas in this small but exclusive complex. Everything has been thought of right down to the oil and condiments for cooking - although why would you bother, with so many good restaurants (especially The Rickshaw) within walking distance or a short drive along the road. Thanks to excellent management and Nick (the owner) ensuring that maintenance of the property is kept right up to scratch, it feels and looks like new. Congratulations to Nick and the team for providing such a haven! Also congratulations to Rarotonga for the pride that they have in keeping the entire island clean and free from rubbish - the beaches are a credit to you all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new property offers six beachfront villas that face Muri Lagoon. 3 x 1 Brm Villas at the ground level and 3 x 2 Brm Villas at the 1st level each with views across the pool to the beach and lagoon. All villas are highly appointed, with large terraces, full kitchens complete with dishwashers, microwaves, frig/freezers, DVDs, surround cinema with flat screen TVs, satellite TV reception. Blue Tooth connectivity to in room speakers,and WiFi internet connections. Each Villa has its own laundry. A freshwater pool, spa and large daybed are located right above the beach. Welcome fruit platter provided on arrival and complimentary tropical breakfasts delivered to your villa daily, with room service available from the adjoining restaurant. Private car meet/greet and airport transfers $ 20 per person each way are recommended given our property is only manned between 8.30am and 4.30pm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, HotelTravel.com and Odigeo so you can book your Te Vakaroa Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Te Vakaroa Villas Hotel Muri
- Te Vakaroa Villas Muri, Rarotonga, Cook Islands