Our family of four (two adults, two twelve year olds) spent a blissful five days at Te Vakaroa. Everything was perfect - from the airport transfer, to our arrival, right through to our late check-out. Nothing was too much trouble, and everyone was exceptionally friendly and helpful. Our a two-bedroom villa was huge, and had wonderful views across Muri Lagoon. The villa was luxuriously decorated, and had a great outdoor deck with large daybeds. We've stayed at a variety of places on Rarotonga from resorts to private houses, and Te Vakaroa is by far the best. We would definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new property offers six beachfront villas that face Muri Lagoon. 3 x 1 Brm Villas at the ground level and 3 x 2 Brm Villas at the 1st level each with views across the pool to the beach and lagoon. All villas are highly appointed, with large terraces, full kitchens complete with dishwashers, microwaves, frig/freezers, DVDs, surround cinema with flat screen TVs, satellite TV reception. Blue Tooth connectivity to in room speakers,and WiFi internet connections. Each Villa has its own laundry. A freshwater pool, spa and large daybed are located right above the beach. Welcome fruit platter provided on arrival and complimentary tropical breakfasts delivered to your villa daily, with room service available from the adjoining restaurant. Private car meet/greet and airport transfers $ 20 per person each way are recommended given our property is only manned between 8.30am and 4.30pm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com and Travelocity so you can book your Te Vakaroa Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Te Vakaroa Villas Hotel Muri
- Te Vakaroa Villas Muri, Rarotonga, Cook Islands