“Cant wait to go back.”

The Spa, Beauty a la Maison
ramsgate
“Cant wait to go back.”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I visited this spa at 8 months pregnant with 2 work colleagues. The house was beautiful and we were made to feel very welcome. Set in beautiful surroundings with immaculate facilities. Lunch was delicious too. With a wide range of treatments available i will be going back for a massage now i have given birth.The owner couldn't of done more for us, much better than any spas i have visited before due to that real one on one experience.

Visited September 2012

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pure relaxation heaven”
Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

Went here for my a birthday celebration (6 girls). The house is simply stunning! The hot tub just perfect (especially whilst sipping champagne!). Kimberley (owner/therapist) is so welcoming and ensures you are enjoying the best in pampering and the beautiful surroundings. Can not wait to go back!!! Beats any 'commercial' Spa hands down.

Canterbury, United Kingdom
“Wish I had known about this beautiful gem before!!!!”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I have literally just got home from the most wonderful day at Beauty a la maison. I never normally do reviews but everyone should know about this place!! not only do you have all the facilities to YOURSELF!! But the setting, host and treatments could not be any better.I have been to a number of spas both home and abroad and none have been as relaxing and peaceful as this. and to top it all off it is extremely good value for money. If looking for a break from reality and total pamper experience, you need look no further!! x

Visited September 2012
London, England, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Best spa day ever”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

I booked the day for my pregnant sister who was also celebrating her birthday and also my mum. The building was amazing & homely, the host, Kim, was welcoming and friendly and the whole day just felt so relaxed and chilled out. Beautiful lunch served in the lush garden. The weather was perfect so we got to fully enjoy the outdoor pool and hot tub. I've spent more at bigger more commerical spa's and not enjoyed it half as much as I did at Beauty a la maison. Lovely way to spend a summer or a winters day. Will be planning my next visit soon.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank SallyBrownsb76
Kent England
“Heaven on a farm”
Reviewed April 18, 2012

My friend and I had a spa day in March after a pretty stressful year. The setting is perfect , real english countryside. We were both made to feel very welcome and relaxed immediately.

We looked around the gardens as the weather remained on our side, a perfect setting. The lunch was gorgeous , treatments were wonderful and we are both looking forward to the next visit.

Visited March 2012