If I had to mention only one thing about Witherdens Hall I would choose to speak about "positive energy". This cannot be improvised or faked, and is given by a wide array of elements, that need to coexist in one place to create a feeling of harmony.
Witherdens all encompasses many of these elements, just to mention some: nature, care, space and silence.
- Nature. The settings of Witherdens Hall are splendid, wide open fields surround the house, and the presence of animals at a short distance from the courtyard gives the guests a feeling of liveliness.
-Care. Tthe owner is genuinely interested in the well being and comfort of her guests.
Great attention has been spent to make sure the guests are comfortable, understood and looked after.
- Space. The internal space of the accommodation and the surroundings are harmonious and provide a good refuge from the cluttered and noisy city life.
- Silence. Because of its settings Witherdens Hall provides the quietest and peaceful environment, that allows deep relaxation.
I was there for 3 days with my husband and my children, we all had a great and relaxing family time, we didn't use any of the SPA treatments, perhaps a treat to keep for our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Retreat offers an entirely bespoke experience in a beautiful and tranquil setting.• Perfect for a family holiday or a place to just get away from it all. The Retreat Cottage boasts magnet a therapy bed and Jacuzzi style bath along with Egyptian cotton sheets, fluffy robes and Neal's Yard lotions and potions. The kitchen is fully equipped and the sitting room is light, airy and very comfortable. The Chillspace MiniSpa with far infrared sauna, steam cabinet and massage chair is available to guests as are a wide range of treatments from one of our fabulous therapists. The outdoor pool is also available to guests in the warmer months. Beautiful walks and beaches nearby as well as sites of historic interest.• Witherdens Hall is accessible by car or train with local amenities only a short drive or walk away. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Retreat At Witherdens Hall Wingham, Kent