“Wow”
Review of Banh Noi

Banh Noi
Description: Authentic thaï and vietnamese food. Most of our dishes can be adapted to any type of vegetarian or vegan option. Make sure you let us know your requests so we can create your perfect dish!
Reviewed June 13, 2019 via mobile

Fantastic meal, extremely tasty - could not be faulted - totally reccomend- you will not be disappointed

Reviewed June 10, 2019 via mobile

Wonderful Thai food in the small place next to the beach. Nice waitress, tasty prawn dumplings, prawn dim sams and great wok-fried tofu with jasmine rice, sprouts, vegetables and teriyaki sauce. Positive atmosphere and great feeling in the stomach we will definitely come here again

1  Thank g_nadezda
Reviewed June 10, 2019 via mobile

We stopped off here on our last night as the place wasnt over crowded and I had read about it on trip advisor.
Having been to Thailand numerous times it is my favourite type of food so if I am ever away and there seems good thai food I will always try it!
Firstly the staff were very friendly and attentive! We spoke to who I think was the owner who advised he worked in Thailand serving thai street food for a few years which was evident from the taste and flavours.
We had chicken satay and prawn dim sum to start both were delicious and full of flavours!
We both had prawn green curry as our main with 1 sticky rice to share. The flavours were intense as I asked for extra spicy but so flavour some from the lemongrass and thai basil. Really was delish!
I was so full but after I was explained the dessert of the hotel chocolate molten cake served with a biscuit crumb and mango sorbet it was so good and all flavours went so well together!!
I'd highly recommend you visit if in the area way better for quality of ingredients and price than half of the standard crappy steakhouses around!

1  Thank Kennaaoi
Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

Haven't eaten Thi Food much but this place served some beautiful food this evening, so full of flavours ****
Thank you Karen for persuading me to try it....

Reviewed May 28, 2019 via mobile

Really fresh, tasty food. Owner is truly passionate about his cooking and it was a joy to chat with him! Had spring rolls for starters and he showed us how to wrap them in lettuce leaves and mint to get the best flavour ... delicious! Pad Thai was a bit dry for my husband’s taste. My beef rice bowl was fantastic.

Date of visit: May 2019