Nice crew, clean rooms, good price, service up to date !!! If you intend to climb Mont Fuji, there is a place were you can find good advices for it and have a rest before !!! Try the bikes rental service and take a ride true the city and go a head around the lake. There are many "shirines" to visit and take some pics. Near of good restaurants , supermarket and Karaoke. Just a few blocks far from the railway station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- K's House Mt.Fuji is the first backpackers hostel in the Fuji Five Lakes area. 1.2km from Kawaguchiko Station, It is located within walking distance of a convenience stores, supermarket and restaurants. It is also only 3 minutes walk from Lake Kawaguchiko. While staying K's House Mt.Fuji, guests may enjoy free access to the common lounge and fully equipped kitchen. Spacious lounge with sofas, tables and tatami area represents a mixture of Japanese and Western design and provides a space for relaxing and cultural exchange. K's House Mt.Fuji offers both Japanese-style private rooms as well as dormitories. Since opening, every year over 15,000 guests coming from more than 70 different countries have stayed with K's Hosue Mt.FUji. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Rakuten, Travelocity, HostelWorld and Hotels.com so you can book your K's House Mt. Fuji reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- k`s House Mt. Fuji Hotel Fujikawaguchiko-Machi
- K's House Mt. Fuji Japan/Fujikawaguchiko-Machi