We stayed here for a couple of nights and it was a great introduction to a ryokan. The onsen facilities are nice and being able to sit outside was great. The roof area with the view of Mt. Fuji was fantastic.
It was a nice downhill walk from the station and we were grateful of the lift back in the hotel minibus for free.
We had a nice lake room view and felt a couple of days here was good.
We had a private room for dinner and breakfast which was great. Dinner was delicious but we found Japanese breakfast a bit much, not because it wasn't nice but due to personal preference but the shop at the end of the road did take out coffee and pastries.
Overall we loved our stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax at Konansou, and soak your feet in a footbath on the roof, with the perfect view of Mt. Fuji. The resort also has 2 public baths; one for men, and one for women. 3 private baths, all with views of Mt. Fuji, are also available for booking. We also offer shiatsu massage, spa treatment, an amusement arcade, 3 karaoke booths, a coffee shop and a bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Rakuten, Priceline, JAPANiCAN, Agoda, TripOnline SA, KNT-CT Holdings Co.,Ltd.(YOKOSO Japan), Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Konansou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Konanso Hotel Fujikawaguchiko-Machi
- Konansou Japan/Fujikawaguchiko-Machi