After the hustle and bustle of downtown Shinjuku we arrived at Konansou ready to relax. This was our first time at a Ryokan so we didn't know what to expect. The rooms were modern and very spacious. Unlike others we didn't book a room with a bath but it didn't matter as you can book a private onsen that looks out to Mount Fuji which is a fantastic sight!
Included in the price was breakfast and dinner which were huge and tasted brilliant, our host Ayumi was always on hand to help us as sometimes we had no idea what we were eating..
Two nights here was great for us, a day trip to Fuji-Q was fantastic and the place is easy to get to.
Worth every cent and allowed us to unwind before heading back into the craziness that is Japan!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax at Konansou, and soak your feet in a footbath on the roof, with the perfect view of Mt. Fuji. The resort also has 2 public baths; one for men, and one for women. 3 private baths, all with views of Mt. Fuji, are also available for booking. We also offer shiatsu massage, spa treatment, an amusement arcade, 3 karaoke booths, a coffee shop and a bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, JAPANiCAN, Rakuten, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Konansou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Konanso Hotel Fujikawaguchiko-Machi
- Konansou Japan/Fujikawaguchiko-Machi