It's one of the best stay during my 14 days Japan trip!
1) Book early! Not sure if it was due to the marathorn, everywhere else that i wanted to stay was fully booked. I was so glad that i managed to get a room at Konansou but it was really on the pricier side.
2) Room was AWESOME. I had a Mt Fuji View from my room. It was winter but i still soak in the tub outdoor and enjoyed the view. One of the highlight of my whole trip! I wish i had more time there!!!
3) Service-service was awesome though they hardly speak english except the ladies at the reception. On the day when i checked out, i had to connect from kawaguchiko to Hakone. I didnt do any research (wrong move) and the staffs eagerly helped me out and even help me to call up the hotel at Hakone. They gave me clear instructions on the buses and helped me out with the timetable too. Without them, i will probably be very lost.
4) Dinner-served in the room. To be honest, not as spectacular as i imagined it to be. Server couldnt speak english so she didnt introduce the dishes. Not sure if it was because of our dietary restriction (no beef), the meal was quite simple.
5) Sleeping-very good sleep on the Futon
I will visit again and i highly recommend this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax at Konansou, and soak your feet in a footbath on the roof, with the perfect view of Mt. Fuji. The resort also has 2 public baths; one for men, and one for women. 3 private baths, all with views of Mt. Fuji, are also available for booking. We also offer shiatsu massage, spa treatment, an amusement arcade, 3 karaoke booths, a coffee shop and a bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, JAPANiCAN, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Konansou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Konanso Hotel Fujikawaguchiko-Machi
- Konansou Japan/Fujikawaguchiko-Machi